NYT: After a Gas Explosion, Cleaning Up and Feeling Lucky

Three months ago, a gas leak in a residential garage exploded ferociously in Billings, Mont., damaging or destroying at least 28 properties. Amazingly, no one was injured. http://nyti.ms/oE9QJd

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s